Join Buratino the Lunarnaut on his quest and discover the most effective and fun way to learn and use colour and shape words and phrases in Te reo Māori.
• listening comprehension
• reading comprehension
• memory skills
• speaking using the learnt words
Luna Quest is a selection of language games and activities which you download, print, assemble and play. They provide Māori language teachers and students with all the tools to teach or learn colour and shape words in an interactive way:
• MP3 sound track
• colour and shape flashcards (PDF)
• playing board (PDF of 4 x A4 sheets)
• die, spinner and counters (PDF)
• games descriptions and rules (PDF)
• language guide with embedded sound (PDF)
• assembly instructions movie
From beginners to intermediate, you choose the level of the games you are playing. Increase the level of difficulty with every round.
The set is also great for parents and children to use to fill in the day with fun and educational activities – from printing out the pdfs and assembling the games, to playing them
The kit will be sent to you by email in a zip file which you download, print, assemble and play. You will need Acrobat Reader and a colour printer.
NZ $14.95 per Downloadable Games Kit